Tuesday, March 22, 2011


HI~
This month is March. I dont really know what to update here..LOL~ MIght be jst few random stuff all around. Gonna upload some pics too. If you wanna see more, jst go to my Fb page. =D

My new speakers~ hehehe~ got them from Bonuslink~ XD

Mommy say I have a tired face and I was given a packet of honey to finish up..T^T
And i made it to Chrysanthemum Honey Tea~ seriously, it's nice! kakaka~

Oh yeah~Just came back from Biro Tata Negara (BTN) trip at Pusat Latihan FELCRA, Tebing Tinggi, Segamat Johor. From my past few experience going to camps and stuff, I've always assume this camp is going to be like any other camp. But to my surprise, the facilities for the food and dorm was amazing. The room was all fully air-conditioned, and the food was amazingly delicious, except they don't enquire with students do they have allergies. LOL~
You guys might think that I'm the only one.. But i wasnt and there are ppl who have worst allergies than I do. But Thank GOd, I knew some how i will accidently took a bite of cookings with prawn, I brought my very last med pill. Or else, I'll be in the hospital rather than hostel..=P

Another good k-drama to share~ =D
Go watch Dream High! I'm seriously loving this character in Dream High~
His character name is Song Sam Dong.
Real name is Kim Soo Hyun. He's 180cm tall and born in year 88.hohohoho~

So, pretty much that's all fr now~ I'm kinda lazy to blog~ hahahaa.. i think i'm gonna upload pics with detail more from now on..^^

So, take care and bBye~ =D

p/s: listening to The Lazy Song- Bruno Mars ^^

0 comments: