Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sad Sad Sad Day..

Today is my Sad Sad Sad Day.. Usually it's jst sad day when i got scold fr coming home late, sad sad when having bad result.. but this is sad sad sad day..
seriously i mean it..
I was lazy and reckless and too confident about myself..
I thought tht i'm like those auties tht will be super carefull and wont forget things and will be like super aware of things around me.. BUT.. today i have to eat my words up..
I think i cant give money to my mom fr nxt month d since i'm quiting and such things happened at this moment... stupid me fr not being a super aunty to save up money.. i think i have to work longer than i suppose have to.. since i dont think i'll get into local uni..haiz..T___T
I really felt like slapping myself why for the first time i leave my phone alone on the desk?
Everytime i break , talk to ppl, go toilet *small business or big business* i also will bring along.. i can even leave my purse on the table.. but why???!!! T_________________________T
WHY?!
why wan take my beloved away frm me?! Felt like cursing..
now i really knw how the feeling is when you have your phone lost to a theif..
felt like stabbing him 50x in the hand!! F@#*!!!
100x on the brain.. and slapping 150x on the face..=.= zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Just lost a 1k phone tht jst used less than 2 months and i really do feel the pain..
really do.. this is like a super exp lesson to learn..*sobs*
May the theif becarefull in the future as there will be times you'll pay fr it..
fr stealing my beloved phone tht i clean and polish every nite and keep it warm and smooth..
and jst bought a new screen guard and top up $50 fr the first time and having all my contacts fr my friends and relatives and neighbours and aunties and ex-colleagues and co-colleagues and scandals and dog's name..=.=
YOU WATCH OUT!
steal my phone and my mom's gift fr me frm Japan..
YOU BETTER FEEL GUILTY!! you heartless ppl..=.=
I'm staring at you!!!
in your nitemare's i'll appear..

0 comments: